Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Te estoy Amando Locamente



This is my Mamma, isn't she a hot little Latin fox! I have always adored her style and looks when she was around my age, she looks fab even today, which I should find a picture and post up. We are very similar in our wild and whimsical dreaming. Everytime I do a little doodle, I always seem to make her just like my mom. She is a great inspiration to me and I adore her to pieces! I must find her hippy dippie ones too : )above and below is one of my favorite places to visit in Guatemala, where both my parents and I were  born in. This is Panajachel and although this picture was taken last year, precisely this month , I thought I might throw it in here since I never did post pictures from my trip. If you ever go to Guatemala make sure to hit this spot.My main reason for this post, not only to show off my beautiful mother but to show you some of my recent little art work, inspired by her and other water color ideas I have seen.I had cut some water color paper about 7 months ago when I was with my ex with the idea of having a little showcase of my mini watercolor art hanging on a wall or window. Since I have moved ALL of my things back into my apartment, I thought I would add 3 more mini master pieces(yeah right) and hang  up in my bedroom window. It actually cheers me up to look at it from my bed. A more detailed look of my fav little ladiesI also wanted to show you  my little trapped fairy in a bottle I made long ago, which looks so cute on my tv, she took forever to put inside! So she's trapped for life, sorry.And below I found thee perfect spot for my latest dead dollie
Oh yes, and a more darker, vixen momma : ) One more thing, did I mention I was taking the train?! Going up North...I'm terribly excited about that too- How frightfully Romantic!!!!
: )

5 comments:

  1. ah! i'm absolutely in love with your little paintings- my favorite being the third with the little whimsy of the rouge and the leaves in her hair- so perfect! :) i can't wait to see you room now with all your cute crafts put up! :)

    i bought hte little paper doilies i was telling you about today!!!

    i'm so excited to hear about your trip when you come back- and i best be hearing the details!!! ahahaha! j/k ;o)

    xozinnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting! and your mother is sooooooo gorgeous. i love her hair. glad to see your spirits continue to rise up.

    http://bellisimama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh thank you both for the lovely comments! More to come, maybe one more post before my trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omigosh, i never commented?!

    the pics of your mum are gorgeous, and you look so much like her! i love the way you've displayed your paintings on a line. and your fairy trapped in a bottle...love!

    hopefully no news is good news? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You FHF!!! Very sweet, sweet compliments. Yes, no news is very much GOOD NEWS! But I will be posting up soon of my Wonderful week, I'm still riding high on it.
    : )

    ReplyDelete