Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Searching everywhere I go

Here I am, in my temp country life. All the pictures I have been taking in my trek here and my explorations of my surroundings.

I can't complain, it's peaceful and i have the most amazing view to wake up to every morning. Sunsets are the best too! The colors, they make me feel like I'm in the 70s , if that makes sense to anyone else.

My sewing room is almost finished, I haven't really set it up but I have managed to make some new designs. I have also gone about thrifting, now there's a true meaning to the word thrift out here. I'll be adding vintage items to my shop now, really excited about that.

Besides decorating I must admit I have been relaxing and nestling in my new home with my love. Watching lots of movies and documentaries , which explains my new found love for sir Paul and Linda. I've always been a George girl but Paul's openness on love is really inspiring and heart warming. His music always cheers me up and his sense of humor makes me happy.

More updates and designs will be coming up. I can't wait to show you.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment