Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Blood feels the dance

Well here I have finally taken the pictures for my new items for my Etsy shop. All this free time and I didn't get around to it  til now, I know, I know a lot of people wish they could have a week off and what they wouldn't do with that free time! I'm sorry, I lagged but I'm back at it again, and to my defense the weather hasn't permitted much of anything lately.
I'm still shopping around these parts for lovely things, I cannot wait to put up some of the recent things I have bought, they are sooo fantastic!!! Okay, well I think they are and I think someone out there will too.
I never thought that taking pictures and uploading could be so time consuming, I'm not complaining either as I enjoy every minute of it.
So here are some of my personal items I am sadly departing with but out with the old and in with the new (well sort of)
More to come soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment