Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rosa rosa !

So is anyone else going crazy for rose water products? Because i am and i cant seem to get enough!
I found this product by Thayer's which is an alcohol free toner made of witch hazel but now they have a new line of rose water, lavender , and cucumber. Did I get them all? Yes please!
It's so refreshing, especially with these lovely, lovely warm days we have been having.
There's also this rose water tint I have been wearing for years that I love , you can tint your cheeks and lips and it looks perfectly natural.
Lastly , this eye shadow, though not made from rose it is made of sunflower and evening primrose, how cool is that?!
In ode to this beautiful and perfect sunny and breezy day, i decided to have my lunch with Keith outside. Indian food was made,cupped with some fresh iced tea. We stayed outside several hours after talking of buying a row boat and having picnics. I do admit I was afraid of one or two wasps that were circling around us but I guess they were hungry and enjoying the weather too.
I hope everyone makes the best out of their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment